Brian Mayne is a goal mapping expert with a powerful purpose: to reach 7 million people and share the transformative practice of goal mapping. Brian is a global speaker, author, and seminar leader. He joins the show to share the transformative practice of having the right framework to set goals.
In this episode, we explore:
- How does goal mapping differ from other goal-setting techniques?
- How can it contribute to growth and innovation within teams or organisations?
- Incorporating goal mapping into educational systems
- Overcoming the challenges people face when attempting to set and achieve goals
- Engaging both the conscious and subconscious mind for goal achievement
Get in touch
Email Ben: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Ian: email@example.com