Brendan Hall is an expert in building empowered teams and navigating treacherous waters. As the skipper of the winning yacht in the Clipper Round-the-World Yacht Race, he led a team of 44 crew on a record-breaking 40,000 nautical mile race around the world on 70-foot ocean racing yachts. Brendan now helps corporate leaders and teams achieve their full collaborative potential through high-impact keynote speeches and interactive workshops.
In this episode, we explore:
- Why is personal autonomy important for motivation and team productivity?
- How to prioritise big-picture thinking, strategy, safety, and team well-being
- The role of rest and its impact on decision-making and emotional stability
- Learning when to step back as a leader
- Leading two boats across the North Pacific… and facing a hurricane weather system
Get in touch
Email Ben: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Ian: email@example.com