Ifty Nasir is the founder and CEO of Vestd, the UK’s original share scheme and equity management platform. The company now has over 70 people working remotely with plans for international expansion. Tune in to hear about Ifty’s background and being influenced by immigrant parents, what makes a great remote culture, the concept of ownership, and what we can learn from Mahatma Gandhi.
In this episode, we explore:
- The concept of the “ownership effect”
- How does Vestd demystify complex concepts for SMEs?
- Overcoming the challenges when pivoting Vestd’s business model
- How remote working has opened new opportunities
- Tips to ensure transparency and feedback within your business
Get in touch
Email Ben: email@example.com
Email Ian: firstname.lastname@example.org